Simple, fast and yummy.
- Silken tofu – 1 packet, drained
- Sawi (mustard greens) – 1 stalk, chopped. Can substitute with bok choy or other Chinese greens.
- Red chilli – 1, remove seeds and slice.
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp (add more if you prefer)
- Light Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Water – 2.5 tbsp
- Place the tofu in a microwave safe dish.
- Place chopped sawi and sliced chilli on and around the tofu.
- Mix water, oil and light soya sauce in a small bowl. Pour over the sawi and tofu.
- Cover the dish with a cling wrap. Make sure there is an opening for steam to escape.
- Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. Be careful when removing wrap as the steam is very hot due to its high specific latent heat (2.26 MJ/kg).
Serve with a bowl of steaming hot rice.